Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A trio that features hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and antioxidants to help defy the look of aging.
– Dullness and uneven texture
– Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
Peter Thomas Roth’s Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer drenches your skin with a liquid cloud of pure, endless moisture drawn right from the atmosphere. This concentrated 30 percent Hyaluronic Acid complex cream transforms atmospheric vapor into fresh, pure water from the clouds, providing your skin with a continuous burst of intense hydration. The Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Serum is formulated with 75 percent Hyaluronic Acid Complex, which helps keep skin hydrated. An invisible veil of hydration attracts up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the atmosphere. This helps replenish the appearance of aging and dehydrated skin with vital moisture, imparting a look of youthful radiance. The Water Drench® Cloud Cream Cleanser is a non-stripping, fragrance-free, cream cleanser that gently removes makeup, excess oil, and impurities, while moisturizing skin with pure water vapor drawn from the clouds. It also helps maintain skin’s moisture levels for a radiant, more youthful-looking complexion.
This set contains:
– 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Water Drench Cloud Cream Moisturizer
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Water Drench Cloud Serum
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
In a clinical consumer study on 25 women ranging in age from 35 to 65 using Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer, after immediate application:
– 100% agreed skin feels smoother and softer and skin appears less dry
– 96% agreed skin feels more moisturized/hydrated and skin feels more silky.
In a four-week consumer perception study on 25 women ranging in age from 35 to 65 using Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Serum:
– 96% agreed their skin felt more hydrated
– 96% agreed their skin appeared to have a youthful appearance
– 96% agreed this product helped to smooth out fine lines